OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS
- We do not disclose any of your nonpublic personal information to anyone, except as required or permitted by law or when specifically requested to do so by you. A situation may arise when a client requests that we provide tax or other financial information in our possession to a lender, loan agent, insurance company, accountant, or other organization. In such a case, we require our client’s authorization before we will release any of that client’s information.
- We do not share your nonpublic personal information with any unrelated third parties.
- We do not sell our client lists to anyone!
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are in place that comply with our professional standards to guard the nonpublic personal information of our current and former clients. We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are better able to assist you with your professional needs and, in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization.A situation may arise when a client requests that we contact their stockbroker, their former accountant, or some specific other party to obtain specific information for or about that client’s tax or business related affairs.